You think there are different departments for different segments of tasks!!!
I got a different answer here:
I viewed this video and found how the Chief Designer, Ford - Ehab Kaoud explains different set of features of the product as he portraits the Brand and it's DNA. I am not saying that this is new way of reaching out to your audience - all I am saying is techies doing it these days, and that's because the sources of digital marketing at their disposal. You just need to publish your thoughts over web and that's it, you may get some thousands of views or more or less in a day! And the benefits are obvious too - for a person like me who had to wait for a technical review of this car from Autocar India after they prepare it, I can just view the video and get equipped with the stuff I wanted to know.
Not straying from the topic that I started today, I or people like me get the best from people who had actually developed the product and not from a set who are just selling it and when you ask a question you may come across an answer - "I'll have to check. I'll get back to you" and no body comes back to you or they just say "Well! That's a good question hahahaha!!!"
I like this strategy and want more techies to promote the products or modules or process they are developing as I believe that it would be a win win situation for both the sellers and the builders - sellers would get the much needed support from the builders and builders in turn would get the much needed visibility inside and outside of their organization.
Hope you like my first post, the page is waiting for your comments!
Cool
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts :-)